Who we are
Junot Systems has created this statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to the privacy of our web site visitors. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for the Junot Systems web site https://nlinkinside.com.
Our Marketing e-mail policy is as follows:
- Email recipients are made aware of how they got on the list.
- We never release any email addresses of customers or prospects to anyone outside of Junot Systems to use in any way, EXCEPT to Junot Partners for the purpose of following up to provide product or service information as requested by the inquirer.
- We always provide an easy way for people to opt-out of future email messages in every email message. For information on opting out, see below.
- We never under any circumstances send email to people who have opted out using the opt-out mechanism in email messages, have opted out using the form posted on our web site, or have contacted the Webmaster or anyone else at Junot Systems asking we not send them any more email.
- We never broadcast email messages for outside parties; in other words, we do not send non-Junot Systems related material to our email list.
- We limit use of any given email address to one marketing message every two weeks.
- We do not use rented or purchased email lists. If we did, we would only use it if the list specifically was an opt-in list; i.e., lists of people who have explicitly agreed to receive email messages from third parties.
- We may send email to email addresses we’ve acquired via prospect lists from other companies; e.g., via Partner Co-Marketing efforts; however, the following conditions must be met: (1) we acknowledge in the beginning of the email message how the recipient got on the list (e.g., “as an attendee at the recent SAP TechEd 2018 event …”), and (2) we provide an easy way for recipients to opt out of future emails from us.
- For email addresses that we attain via marketing events such as trade shows and expos, we assume that people providing their email addresses are opting in to email messages from us; therefore, we don’t include an email opt-out mechanism when collecting event leads.
Our site is designed to require you to complete a registration form only if you are interested in obtaining additional information or products from us. Therefore, registration forms may require you to give us contact information (like your name, email, and postal address).
Junot Systems does not engage in the practice of selling or distributing contact information to other companies.
Contact information from the registration forms is used to send requested product information and promotional material to prospects. Sometimes the mailings may be handled by a third party fulfillment house that requires access to the information on registration forms in order to send you requested materials.
Supplementation of Information
This site sometimes supplements the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties. For instance, if inaccurate zip codes are received, we may use third party software to fix them.
You can send email to [email protected] to be removed from any email or standard mail lists.
You can send email to [email protected] to register and resolve any dispute.
Web Site Information Logging
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information, such as determining how many of our visitors are from outside of the US. We may also perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from (ie: aol.com, yourcompany.com) to more accurately gauge our users’ demographics. Junot Systems Inc. does not extract any personal information (eg: email addresses or names) that may be contained in a web browser’s user preference file.
This site contains links to other sites. Junot Systems is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
Junot Systems receives information via online forms. None of these forms ask for sensitive data but we require industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted browsers and use 128-bit encryption, the most powerful available, to protect transmissions over the Internet.
If we decide to change our privacy and/or security policies, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it.